Friday, February 8, 2013

Knock Off Thursday

So Im always checking all the cute discount sites, I saw these cute pants the other day on Groopdealz and I fell in love with them. I almost just bought them on the spot, they were 8 dollars....but then I realized shipping was 4 bucks! Boo....


But they are just so cute right?! Then I thought to myself, these would be so easy to make! So, thanks to my lovely friend Leslie who suggested going to the Goodwill to look for a t-shirt to use for fabric....I found the perfect one! I used a pair of Nellena Rae's yoga pants for a pattern and whipped them together. Ok, my knock of thursday may have rolled a little into friday morning but only because Im too much of a perfectionist and had to re-do the waist. But here's how they turned out...pretty dead on right!    


The shirt had a GAP logo on the front so I just decided it would be cute on her little bootie:) Then I decided to add a little more flare to them with the pom poms...why not?



I had to make her sit on a box cause she wont stand there for five seconds for me to take a picture....but she is still super cute in her new pants:) Knock off Thursday, Nailed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment