Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun In The Snow...

....Ha! Or torture but who could really tell right?!



From the looks of things you can tell she was totally loving it...Not! This was a third attempt at playing in the snow and every time she has hated it...loathed it more like. But at least we tried right? But Im such a mean mom, I made her sit there so I could snap some pictures...poor baby:)



While playing, my friend said to me, "Well I think you girls are really made for Florida". A-freaking-men! Yes thats a fact, these ladies are definitely made for the beach. Although her friend Austin was pretty in love with the snow.

What a cutie he is!
 But I guess since he loves the snow and she hates it this really lessens their chances of getting married:) 

Truth be told, as Im sure everyone already knows...it doesnt bother me one bit that Elle Rae hates the snow. It just gives me one more thing to help convince Tyler to take us somewhere warm for residency...also known as Florida:) 

Flash Back.


No one can say she isnt clearly more happy in this picture....just sayin:)




1 comment:

  1. Poor Elle Rae! Summer is coming! And that first picture with the tears is awesome...not because she is crying but how clear it is! You are getting better with photoshop!

    ReplyDelete